Thursday, December 11, 2008

First blog entry!

WHAT UP BLOG WORLD.....ARPLATINUM!

Well....I suppose it was time. If you're reading this, Get used to profanity, especially the words FUCK, bitch, and dickface as they will most likely be used VERY often. If this is a problem, I'd suggest turning the fuck around and never returning. If you're cool with that, then WELCOME!!!

Now, many of you (probably all of you) know me from youtube, and the kazillion group breaks I've done on there. If you don't know what I'm talkin about, go ahead and check it out at youtube.com/arplatinum. here is where I'll be voicing my worthless ass opinion on anything involving sportscards, and the wonderful mistakes (like topps letterman football) that are going on in that community. I'm sure every now and then something good will be mentioned as well. I'll keep these short, sweet, and too the point, as I'm sure most of you either don't give a fat fuck, or just don't wanna read a homeresque 20 page article on why I'm SO FUCKIN PISSED THAT TOPPS PUT STICKERS ON TOP OF MANUFACTURED PATCHES!!!!! Anywho.....moving forward...This should be interesting, and we'll see where it goes from here. Hopefully maybe 5 of you fuckers will enjoy my bitching, and maybe find some of the things I've posted usefull, interesting, funny, or just something to fill in the time that they have while they're waiting for something better to come along.

SOOOOOO......having said that.....WELCOME...and enjoy the arplatinum blog experience....or whatever the fuck else this turns into....Check out the boxes of Letterman football at the end of this, and remember....HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!
BOXES 3+4 OF WORTHLESS LETTERMAN


No comments:

Post a Comment